The Hub of Detroit is a full service bicycle shop, serving the Cass Corridor since 2008. 100% of proceeds from used bike and part sales go to benefit Back Alley Bikes.
The Hub sells:
- Used Bikes at reasonable prices
- A limited line of New Bikes
- Accessories (lights, locks, mirrors, horns, bells, gloves…)
- Bicycle trailers (even a locally made model available!)
- Back Alley Bikes/The Hub of Detroit T-shirts
… and offers these services:
- Full service repair (cannot diagnose over the phone)
- Custom wheel builds
- Fix-it-yourself stand (outside in the summer)
- Free air for your tires!
(Wednesdays until 8pm in the summer)